HQ MND-SE actively contributing to increase the value of Romanian soldiers

Data publicării: 
10/08/2018

BUCHAREST, Romania – Headquarters Multinational Division South-East continues to contribute to the increase value of Romanian soldiers at NATO standards. HQ MND-SE is developing a program of trainings on different functional areas for Romanian soldiers. Every training lasts for 2 weeks.

These days, subject matter experts from the Headquarters trained a new group of representatives from Romanian force structures in using functional systems. At the end of the 3rd edition, the graduates were awarded the diploma of participation, handed over by the deputy commander, brigadier general Thomas Carden Jr. He congratulated them for the way they learn  in such a short time.

This intensive program of training courses represents the way HQ MND-SE  command group tries to thank Romania for assuming the framework nation role in establishing and developing this headquarters on Romanian territory. Right now, 85% of the personnel is Romanian and the other 15% are from the 13 contributive nations. The extraordinary work experience and knowledge gained in this multinational environment will help Romanian soldiers from HQ MND-SE, when they will leave the Headquaters, tocarry on their expertise and their professional working style at NATO standards among the Romanian armed forces.